Scrambler Cognac II
Luxurious and stylish motorcycle jacket made of premium buffalo leather in a sparkling brown color, just like the finest cognacs.
Luxurious and unique
We present the second generation of our popular Scrambler motorcycle jacket. As the previous model, it is made of premium 1.1 mm thick waxed buffalo leather which gives the jacket a characteristic look. You will not find two identical pieces in the entire collection, so only you will wear a unique original. The precise stitching in the shoulder area, which gives the Scrambler Cognac II an unmistakable look, remain also the same.
Breathable, lightweight, with excellent air ventilation
The new feature of the Scrambler Cognac II motorcycle jacket is the heat ventilation system. Rich perforation on the sleeves, sides and back, two ventilation pockets and a 3D lining provide excellent ventilation even in the hottest weather, to the point that you will not believe that you are wearing a leather jacket. Another new feature is the stylish 4SR logo on the back made of brushed leather.
The rider’s safety is a priority for us, so the Scrambler Cognac II motorcycle jacket is also equipped with top-of-the-line Safe Tech protectors with the highest certified protection (Level 2 T+). These protectors are so ergonomically perfect that you will not even notice to wear them. A spine protector can also be inserted into the jacket. Overall, the jacket meets the highest AAA protection standard.
4SR Scrambler Cognac II leather motorcycle jacket
- 1.1 mm thick premium buffalo leather
- YKK zippers
- top-of-the-line Safe Tech protectors certified to the highest standard EN 1621-1:2012 (Level 2 T+)
- all protectors are removable
- local perforation provides excellent air ventilation on hot summer days
- stylish details - quilted shoulders, logo made of brushed leather
- low sport collar
- extended back length
- three external and three internal pockets
- adjustable waist straps
- choice to insert a Sas-Tec® spine protector
- possibility to attach kevlar jeans with a short or motorcycle pants with circumferential zipper
- the jacket is certified to EN 17092-2 (AAA)
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
|EU 48 - UK 38
|EU 50 - UK 40
|EU 52 - UK 42
|EU 54 - UK 44
|EU 56 - UK 46
|EU 58 - UK 48
|EU 60 - UK 50
Motorbike jacket should be tight.
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm
- if the items are in stock, they are dispatched the following business day
- if for any reason it not possible to meet the delivery deadline, we will inform you immediately
- for shipping within the EU, we utilize courier services by GLS or UPS
- shipping within the EU is 5 EUR, the rate for shipping worldwide, will be calculated individually after the order is created