Textile jacket RTX Black provides great protection against all weather conditions. Manufactured with a high quality waterproof membrane and removable Bomber Jacket thermal liner to take on cold and wet weather.
To achieve the perfect fit and level of safety, our 4SR RTX Black jacket uses Level 2 T+ Safe Tech protectors with 2 external adjustable strap systems on each arm to hold everything in place.
4SR RTX Red Textile Motorcycle Jacket:
- High-strength textile material Cordura Nylon 500D + Ballistic Nylon 1050D / Black, Red /
- YKK zippers
- race proven in BSB external PU slider protectors
- high quality protectors Safe-Tech on the shoulders and elbows, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2 T+
- all protectors are completely detachable
- complete detachable membrane WaterG8 with sealed seams
- complete detachable Bomber Liner Under-Jacket
- reflective stripes
- ventilation system will make riding pleasant even on hot summer days
- variable waist and armlets
- two outside pockets and three inside pockets
- jacket can be also equipped with certified back protector Sas-Tec
- connection with trousers through a short zipper
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
|EU 48 - UK 38||95-98 cm||85-88 cm|
|EU 50 - UK 40||99-102 cm||89-92 cm|
|EU 52 - UK 42||103-106 cm||93-96 cm|
|EU 54 - UK 44||107-110 cm||97-100 cm|
|EU 56 - UK 46||111-114 cm||101-104 cm|
|EU 58 - UK 48||115-118 cm||105-108 cm|
|EU 60 - UK 50||119-122 cm||109-112 cm|
Motorbike jacket should be tight.
- textile products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with impregnation spray
- If the items are in stock, they are dispatched the following business day
- If for any reason it not possible to meet the delivery deadline, we will inform you immediately
- For shipping within the EU, we utilize courier services by GLS or UPS
- Shipping within the EU is 5 EUR, the rate for shipping worldwide, will be calculated individually after the order is created