RR Evo III Black Series
Black will always remain black - the color of style, elegance but also a symbol of courage and mysterious strength. The Black Series suit knows its owner, just like he knows that they belong together.
Our motorcycle suits are frequently used at the BSB championship, one of the most dangerous superbike competition. Since the suits are exposed to maximum strain during frequent fall-downs, we ensure the quality protectors are placed correctly.
4SR 2PC suits consist of 17 ergonomically placed protectors, which is the highest possible number of protectors made for line-produced suits. Race inspired features show up in the form of shoulders, pre-curved arms, 3D lining, articulated knees/sleeves, extension in the arms and more allocation of Kevlar stretch materials.
"WE MAKE OUR PRODUCTION SUITS IN THE SAME WAY WE PREPARE OUR FACTORY RACERS SUITS"
Mobility is very important for a racer and you will find an extensive use of seamless Kevlar stretch panel in the crotch, underarm and at the back of the knee, allowing a rider to easily move around the bike, for extra comfort we use a soft fabric at the cuffs.
4SR ELBOW DOWN TECH
Last year we introduced our additional plastic shoulder and knee protectors, then more recently we launched our replaceable Elbow Down TECH Sliders and all of these new elements come in a variety of colour options, such as Black, Standard Red, Fluorescent Red, Fluorescent Yellow or Green.
4SR two-piece suit RR Evo III Black Series:
- 1,2 mm cowhide leather / black /
- stylish details in black Nubuk leather
- 4SR Elbow down TECH - replaceable elbow sliders
- high quality protectors Betac on shoulders, elbows and knees, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012
- memory protectors Viscofoam on the hips, backbone and collarbones & forearms
- original YKK zippers
- local perforations underarm
- 3D mesh lining
- extensive kevlar stretch help rider movement and comfort on the bike
- pre-curved sleeve construction
- better shaped leather panels at the back area of the suit will take care of perfect mobility
- aerodynamic speed hump
- double and triple seems
- kevlar stretch cuffs
- comfortable collar
- reflective logo on the collar
- two inside pockets
- longer back, jacket can be used separately
- suit can be also equipped with certified chest & back protector Sas-Tec
- including knee sliders
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
|EU 48 - UK 38||93-96 cm||85-87 cm||96-98 cm||57-58 cm||72-73 cm|
|EU 50 - UK 40||97-100 cm||88-90 cm||99-101 cm||59-60 cm||74-75 cm|
|EU 52 - UK 42||101-104 cm||91-93 cm||102-104 cm||61-62 cm||76-77 cm|
|EU 54 - UK 44||105-108 cm||94-96 cm||105-107 cm||63-64 cm||78-79 cm|
|EU 56 - UK 46||109-112 cm||97-99 cm||108-110 cm||65-66 cm||80-81 cm|
|EU 58 - UK 48||113-116 cm||100-102 cm||111-113 cm||67-68 cm||82-83 cm|
Motorbike suit should be tight.
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm
- If the items are in stock, they are dispatched the following business day
- If for any reason it not possible to meet the delivery deadline, we will inform you immediately
- For shipping within the EU, we utilize courier services by GLS or UPS
- Shipping within the EU is 5 EUR, the rate for shipping worldwide, will be calculated individually after the order is created