We draw inspiration when creating Scrambler Petroleum jacket, from the world of burning petrol where luxury leather comes first in our collection. It is a material that has always been associated with the smell of petrol.
So this carefully cut jacket is crafted around market leading level 2 protection from Safe Tech, and our quilted shoulders sit perfectly around the protection to give you that fully fitted feel when riding. A real mens jacket!
4SR motorcycle leather jacket Scrambler Petroleum:
- 1,1 mm first class buffalo leather
- metal YKK zippers
- high quality protectors Safe Tech on the shoulders and elbows, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2 T+
- all protectors are completely detachable
- three outside pockets and three inside pockets
- ergonomic shape, longer back part
- shorter collar
- variable waist
- local perforations allow ventilation on hot summer days
- stylish quilting
- jacket can be also equipped with certified back protector Sas-Tec
- connection with leather trousers and jeans through long and short zipper
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
|EU 48 - UK 38||95-98 cm||85-88 cm|
|EU 50 - UK 40||99-102 cm||89-92 cm|
|EU 52 - UK 42||103-106 cm||93-96 cm|
|EU 54 - UK 44||107-110 cm||97-100 cm|
|EU 56 - UK 46||111-114 cm||101-104 cm|
|EU 58 - UK 48||115-118 cm||105-108 cm|
|EU 60 - UK 50||119-122 cm||109-112 cm|
Motorbike jacket should be tight.
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm