We draw inspiration when creating Scrambler Petroleum jacket, from the world of burning petrol where luxury leather comes first in our collection. It is a material that has always been associated with the smell of petrol.
So this carefully cut jacket is crafted around market leading level 2 protection from Safe Tech, and our quilted shoulders sit perfectly around the protection to give you that fully fitted feel when riding. A real mens jacket!
4SR motorcycle leather jacket Scrambler Petroleum:
- 1,1 mm first class buffalo leather
- metal YKK zippers
- high quality protectors Safe Tech on the shoulders and elbows, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2 T+
- all protectors are completely detachable
- three outside pockets and three inside pockets
- ergonomic shape, longer back part
- shorter collar
- variable waist
- local perforations allow ventilation on hot summer days
- stylish quilting
- jacket can be also equipped with certified back protector Sas-Tec
- connection with leather trousers and jeans through long and short zipper
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
|EU 48 - UK 38||95-98||85-88|
|EU 50 - UK 40||99-102||89-92|
|EU 52 - UK 42||103-106||93-96|
|EU 54 - UK 44||107-110||97-100|
|EU 56 - UK 46||111-114||101-104|
|EU 58 - UK 48||115-118||105-108|
|EU 60 - UK 50||119-122||109-112|
Motorbike jacket should be tight.
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm