Scrambler Lady Petroleum
We draw inspiration when creating Scrambler Petroleum Lady jacket, from the world of burning petrol where luxury leather comes first in our collection. It is a material that has always been associated with the smell of petrol.
Our new 4SR Scrambler Lady Petroleum jacket optimises luxury and style, yet maintains our highest standards of safety.
So this carefully cut jacket is crafted around market leading level 2 protection from Safe Tech, and our quilted shoulders sit perfectly around the protection to give you that fully fitted feel when riding.
4SR women's biker jacket Scrambler Lady Petroleum:
- 1,1 mm first class buffalo leather
- metal YKK zippers
- high quality protectors Safe Tech on the shoulders and elbows, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2 T+
- all protectors are completely detachable
- three outside pockets and three inside pockets
- ergonomic shape, longer back part
- shorter collar
- variable waist
- local perforations allow ventilation on hot summer days
- shoulder & elbow patches
- stylish quilting
- jacket can be also equipped with certified back protector Sas-Tec
- connection with leather trousers and jeans through long and short zipper
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
|EU 36 - UK 8||84-87 cm||68-71 cm|
|EU 38 - UK 10||88-91 cm||72-75 cm|
|EU 40 - UK 12||92-95 cm||76-79 cm|
|EU 42 - UK 14||96-99 cm||80-83 cm|
|EU 44 - UK 16||100-103 cm||84-87 cm|
Motorbike jacket should be tight.
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm
- If the items are in stock, they are dispatched the following business day
- If for any reason it not possible to meet the delivery deadline, we will inform you immediately
- For shipping within the EU, we utilize courier services by GLS or UPS
- Shipping within the EU is 5 EUR, the rate for shipping worldwide, will be calculated individually after the order is created