Club Sport Black Series AR
Comfortable, safe and pitch black – that's our new leather motorcycle sport jacket ready for airbag the Club Sport Black Series AR.
The Club Sport Black Series AR jacket is based on the 4SR racing suits technology, that many professional racers tested by ride and fall. It is made of premium 1.2 mm thick cowhide leather, which is layered twice in exposed areas and stitched with our double patented safety seams (which is stitched 4 times). All other materials used in the production are identical to those used in racing suits. The pre-closed sleeves cut is designed for a sport riding position on the motorcycle, while narrow cuffs and semi-lock zippers do not obstruct when wearing racing gloves.
In case of an accident, you can rely not only on the premium leather but also on the top-quality Betac protectors in the shoulders and elbows area, foam padding around the collarbone, elbows, and lower back, and external plastic protectors on the shoulders. In addition, the jacket can be fixed with both spine and chest protectors. And because safety is the top priority for us the jacket is Airbag Ready, thus it can be combined with most airbag vests. Reflective stripes are sewn on the back and elbows for better visibility on the road.
Comfortable and Practical
Perforated flexible panels on sides, back, and elbows, as well as seamless aramid stretch at the armpits and on the inner side of the sleeves, allow for free movement and help dissipate heat in hot summer weather. Air ventilation is further ensured by rich perforation on the chest, back, sides, and forearms. Sleeves are finished with aramid stretch cuffs, allowing free wrist movement. Adjustable straps on the sides allow you to adjust the jacket's proper circumference. For greater comfort, the jacket is extended at the back and can be easily fastened with a long or short zipper to kevlar jeans or leather motorcycle pants.
4SR leather motorcycle sport jacket Club Sport Black Series AR:
- 1.2 mm premium black cowhide leather with Nubuck suede details
- YKK® zippers
- top Betac® protectors on shoulders and elbows, certified according to EN 1621-1:2012
- external plastic sliders on the shoulders, tested by BSB and WSBK racers
- local perforation on the chest, armpits, side panels, and forearms ensures good ventilation on hot summer days
- aramid stretch on the sleeves and flexible leather panels for better mobility on the motorcycle
- sleeve cut is specially designed for sport motorcycle riding
- cuffs made of aramid stretch improve wrist mobility and allow the use of sport-style gloves
- YKK® Semi-Automatic Lock zippers at the end of the sleeves
- low sporty collar
- extended back length
- short and circumferential zippers allowing the jacket to be joined to Kevlar jeans or leather motorcycle trousers
- reflective stripes on the back and elbows for better visibility on the road
- triple stitching, with a patented double safety seam 4SR (stitched 4 times) used in high-stress areas
- 2 external and 4 internal pockets
- 3D lining
- back and chest protector could be attached to the jacket
- the jacket is certified according to EN 17092-2 (AAA)
- 4SR leather has been tested by the TÜV Rheinland® certification center according to EN 13595-2:2002, where it withstood 11.2 seconds in the impact abrasion test, earning our leather a Level 2 safety certification
- after removing the spine and chest protectors, the jacket is ready for an airbag vest – so you are quickly and easily Airbag Ready®
- AR Airbag Ready® is a registered trademark with the Czech Industrial Property Office
- the airbag system is not included with the jacket, and we are happy to assist you in selecting a suitable system
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
|EU 48 - UK 38||95-98 cm||85-88 cm|
|EU 50 - UK 40||99-102 cm||89-92 cm|
|EU 52 - UK 42||103-106 cm||93-96 cm|
|EU 54 - UK 44||107-110 cm||97-100 cm|
|EU 56 - UK 46||111-114 cm||101-104 cm|
|EU 58 - UK 48||115-118 cm||105-108 cm|
|EU 60 - UK 50||119-122 cm||109-112 cm|
Motorbike jacket should be tight.
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm
- if the items are in stock, they are dispatched the following business day
- if for any reason it not possible to meet the delivery deadline, we will inform you immediately
- for shipping within the EU, we utilize courier services by GLS or UPS
- shipping within the EU is 5 EUR, the rate for shipping worldwide, will be calculated individually after the order is created