RR Evo III Grey Storm
4SR 2PC RR Evo III Grey Storm suit consist of 17 ergonomically placed protectors, which is the highest possible number of protectors made for line-produced suits. Race inspired features show up in the form of shoulders, pre-curved arms, 3D lining, articulated knees/sleeves, extension in the arms and more allocation of Aramid stretch material.
Our motorcycle suits are frequently used at the BSB championship, one of the most dangerous superbike competition. Since the suits are exposed to maximum strain during frequent fall-downs, we ensure the quality protectors are placed correctly.
"WE MAKE OUR PRODUCTION SUITS IN THE SAME WAY WE PREPARE OUR FACTORY RACERS SUITS"
Mobility is very important for a racer and you will find an extensive use of seamless Aramid stretch panel in the crotch, underarm and at the back of the knee, allowing a rider to easily move around the bike, for extra comfort we use a soft fabric at the cuffs.
4SR two-piece suit RR Evo III Grey Storm:
- 1,2 mm cowhide leather / black, anthracite grey /
- high quality protectors Betac on shoulders, elbows and knees, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012
- memory protectors Viscofoam on the hips, backbone and collarbones & forearms
- original YKK zippers
- local perforations underarm
- 3D mesh lining
- extensive aramid stretch help rider movement and comfort on the bike
- pre-curved sleeve construction
- better shaped leather panels at the back area of the suit will take care of perfect mobility
- aerodynamic speed hump
- plastic sliders on knees, same like on 1PC racing suits
- double and triple seems
- soft stretch cuffs
- comfortable collar
- reflective logo on the collar
- two inside pockets
- longer back, jacket can be used separately
- suit can be also equipped with certified chest & back protector Sas-Tec
- including knee sliders
What does 4SR have and others don't?:
- You can attach the jacket from the two-piece suit to Motorcycle jeans
- Two-piece suits are perforated on the sides
- Aramid stretch under the armpits and crotch is seamless
- Areas prone to abrasion are connected by a patented, double 4SR seam, which is sewn 4x!
- 4SR suits have two layers of leather on the elbows, shoulders, hips and seating area
- 4SR leather was tested by the TÜVRheinland® certification center according to the EN 13595-2: 2002 standard, where it withstood 11.2s in the abrasion resistance test. We received the Level 2 safety label for our leather.
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
|EU 48 - UK 38
|EU 50 - UK 40
|EU 52 - UK 42
|EU 54 - UK 44
|EU 56 - UK 46
|EU 58 - UK 48
Motorbike suit should be tight.
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm
- If the items are in stock, they are dispatched the following business day
- If for any reason it not possible to meet the delivery deadline, we will inform you immediately
- For shipping within the EU, we utilize courier services by GLS or UPS
- Shipping within the EU is 5 EUR, the rate for shipping worldwide, will be calculated individually after the order is created