RR Lady Pink
Girls Ride Too! Using our proven custom suit template to fit the female figure, we can now offer a full size range off-the-peg 2pc suit for lady bikers who want to attack the track.
For many years we have been producing womens racing suits through our custom suit department, but with an increasing number of female track day riders and racers, we’re making our world class race suits available to all.
Our motorcycle suits are frequently used at the BSB championship, one of the most dangerous superbike competition. Since the suits are exposed to maximum strain during frequent fall-downs, we ensure the quality protectors are placed correctly.
"WE MAKE OUR PRODUCTION SUITS IN THE SAME WAY WE PREPARE OUR FACTORY RACERS SUITS"
Mobility is very important for a racer and you will find an extensive use of seamless Kevlar stretch panel in the crotch, underarm and at the back of the knee, allowing a rider to easily move around the bike, for extra comfort we use a soft fabric at the cuffs.
4SR two-piece women's suit RR Lady Pink
- 1,2 mm cowhide leather / black, white, fluorescent pink /
- high quality protectors Betac on shoulders, elbows and knees, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012
- original YKK zippers
- local perforations underarm
- 3D mesh lining
- extensive kevlar stretch for maximum flexibility
- better shaped leather panels at the back area of the suit will take care of perfect mobility
- aerodynamic speed hump
- double and triple seems
- kevlar stretch cuffs
- comfortable collar
- reflective logo on the collar
- two inside pockets
- longer back, jacket can be used separately
- suit can be also equipped with certified chest & back protector Sas-Tec
- including knee sliders
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
|EU 34 - UK 6||75-85 cm||60-67 cm||83-88 cm|
|EU 36 - UK 8||80-90 cm||65-72 cm||89-95 cm|
|EU 38 - UK 10||85-95 cm||70-77 cm||96-100 cm|
|EU 40 - UK 12||90-100 cm||75-82 cm||100-104 cm|
|EU 42 - UK 14||95-105 cm||80-87 cm||104-108 cm|
|EU 44 - UK 16||100-110 cm||85-92 cm||108-112 cm|
Motorbike suit should be tight.
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm