RR Evo III Diablo AR
Are you looking for a top-class racing suit to accommodate your standalone airbag vest? Then you’ve just found the best Airbag Ready® leathers on the market. Total mobility, that is the expression characterising all 4SR two-piece suits.
Our latest specification RR Evo III Diablo AR 2PC suit comes with all the unique safety points you would expect from 4SR, but with our increased area of accordion stretch panel, this suit can now work safely in conjunction with any standalone airbag vest for racing.
Over the years we have been working with professional racers to develop the safest suits possible, this is our safest and most comfortable yet. RR Evo III Diablo AR suit already comes with 17 ergonomically placed protectors and if you remove the 4SR Level 2 back and chest protectors, you can then wear your chosen airbag vest underneath. Easy and fast, you're now Airbag Ready!
Thanks to the unique cut and placement of accordion stretch panels, you can use several variants of standalone airbags available on the market. Our stitching and materials remain and will always remain 100% the same as our factory racers suits.
"WE MAKE OUR PRODUCTION SUITS IN THE SAME WAY WE PREPARE OUR FACTORY RACERS SUITS"
4SR ELBOW DOWN TECH
Replaceable Elbow Down TECH Sliders come in a variety of colour options, such as White, Black, Standard Red, Fluorescent Red, Fluorescent Yellow or Green.
4SR motorcycle two-piece suit RR Evo III Diablo AR:
- 1,2 mm cowhide leather / black, red, anthracite grey /
- high quality protectors Betac on shoulders, elbows and knees, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012
- memory protectors Viscofoam on the hips, backbone and collarbones & forearms
- YKK & OPTI Zippers
- local perforations underarm
- 3D mesh lining
- extensive Aramid stretch help rider movement and comfort on the bike
- offset shoulders and pre-curved sleeves for the perfect riding position
- better shaped leather panels at the back area of the suit will take care of perfect mobility
- aerodynamic speed hump
- use of tripple seams & patented, double 4SR seam at more stressed points
- Aramid stretch cuffs
- comfortable collar
- reflective logo on the collar
- two inside pockets
- longer back, jacket can be used separately
- suit can be also equipped with certified chest & back protector Sas-Tec
- includes knee sliders
- excludes Airbag system
- AR suit is compatible with In&motion airbag systems, Alpinestars Tech-Air®
- the leathers can be supplemented with an airbag data cable with control LEDs
- AR Airbag Ready® is a trademark registered in the Industrial Property Office of the Czech Republic
What does 4SR have and others don't?:
- You can attach the jacket from the two-piece suit to Motorcycle jeans
- Two-piece suits are perforated on the sides
- Aramid stretch under the armpits and crotch is seamless
- Areas prone to abrasion are connected by a patented, double 4SR seam, which is sewn 4x!
- 4SR suits have two layers of leather on the elbows, shoulders, hips and seating area
- 4SR leather was tested by the TÜV Rheinland® certification center according to the EN 13595-2: 2002 standard, where it withstood 11.2s in the abrasion resistance test. We received the Level 2 safety label for our leather.
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
|EU 48 - UK 38
|EU 50 - UK 40
|EU 52 - UK 42
|EU 54 - UK 44
|EU 56 - UK 46
|EU 58 - UK 48
Motorbike suit should be tight.
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm
- If the items are in stock, they are dispatched the following business day
- If for any reason it not possible to meet the delivery deadline, we will inform you immediately
- For shipping within the EU, we utilize courier services by GLS or UPS
- Shipping within the EU is 5 EUR, the rate for shipping worldwide, will be calculated individually after the order is created