Racing Replica Ellison
Our motorcycle suits are frequently used at the BSB championship, one of the most dangerous superbike competition. Since the suits are exposed to maximum strain during frequent fall-downs, we ensure the quality protectors are placed correctly.
Our 4SR suits are equipped with 18 ergonomically placed protectors, which is the highest number of protectors on any off-the-peg produced suit. Our choice is Betac viscoelastic protectors because they meet the current EN 1621-1: 2012 standard, including additional certification for elevated T + temperatures encountered in the summer months.
Our 1pc suits come ready to go, with all aspects of a race suit included in one sale. In addition to the standard protectors and knee sliders you would expect, our competitively priced suit includes a chest protector, back protector, double hip protectors and a removable tailbone protector, all from the renowned German Sas-Tec brand. All 4SR one-piece suits also come with a hollow hump for Camelbak integration.
Mobility is very important for a racer and you will find an extensive use of seamless Kevlar stretch panel in the crotch, underarm and at the back of the knee, allowing a rider to easily move around the bike, for extra comfort we use a soft fabric at the cuffs.
"WE MAKE OUR PRODUCTION SUITS IN THE SAME WAY WE PREPARE OUR FACTORY RACERS SUITS"
A clever solution to holding up your leathers between track sessions, 4SR's Zipper Lock system will effectively hold the upper half of your suit out of the way.
4SR ELBOW DOWN TECH
Replaceable Elbow Down TECH Sliders come in a variety of colour options, such as White, Black, Standard Red, Fluorescent Red, Fluorescent Yellow or Green.
This Racing Replica Ellison suits colour scheme was originally designed for James Ellison in the McAMS Yamaha, BSB British Superbike Championship. And now it can be yours.
4SR one-piece racing suit Racing Replica Ellison:
- 1,2 mm cowhide leather / black, white, fluorescent yellow /
- stylish details - camo printing
- 4SR Elbow down TECH - replaceable elbow sliders
- high quality protectors Betac on shoulders, elbows and knees, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012
- original YKK zippers
- complete front perforation & local perforations underarm
- 3D mesh lining
- extensive kevlar stretch for maximum flexibility
- better shaped leather panels at the back area of the suit will take care of perfect mobility
- aerodynamic speed hump with space for Water Bag
- use of tripple seams & patented, double 4SR seam at more stressed points
- kevlar stretch cuffs
- comfortable collar
- reflective logo on the collar
- equipped with certified chest & back protector Sas-Tec.
- including black knee sliders
What does 4SR have and others don't?:
- The suit is fully equipped with racing protectors, including chest and back protectors
- Aramid stretch panel under the armpits and crotch is seamless
- Inside the suit you will find a hidden pocket for a LapTimer
- After closing the patent on the slider of the main zipper, the unzipped suit will not fall passed the butt
- Areas prone to abrasion are connected by a patented, double 4SR seam, which is sewn 4x!
- 4SR suits have two layers of leather on the elbows, shoulders, hips and seating area
- 4SR leather was tested by the TÜV Rheinland® certification center according to the EN 13595-2: 2002 standard, where it withstood 11.2s in the abrasion resistance test. We received the Level 2 safety label for our leather.
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
|EU 48 - UK 38||93-96 cm||85-87 cm||96-98 cm||57-58 cm||72-73 cm|
|EU 50 - UK 40||97-100 cm||88-90 cm||99-101 cm||59-60 cm||74-75 cm|
|EU 52 - UK 42||101-104 cm||91-93 cm||102-104 cm||61-62 cm||76-77 cm|
|EU 54 - UK 44||105-108 cm||94-96 cm||105-107 cm||63-64 cm||78-79 cm|
|EU 56 - UK 46||109-112 cm||97-99 cm||108-110 cm||65-66 cm||80-81 cm|
|EU 58 - UK 48||113-116 cm||100-102 cm||111-113 cm||67-68 cm||82-83 cm|
Motorbike suit should be tight.
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm
- If the items are in stock, they are dispatched the following business day
- If for any reason it not possible to meet the delivery deadline, we will inform you immediately
- For shipping within the EU, we utilize courier services by GLS or UPS
- Shipping within the EU is 5 EUR, the rate for shipping worldwide, will be calculated individually after the order is created