Racing Neon AR
Are you looking for a top-class racing suit to accommodate your standalone airbag vest? Then you’ve just found the best Airbag Ready® leathers on the market.
Our latest specification Neon AR 1PC race suit comes with all the unique safety points you would expect from 4SR, but with our increased area of accordion stretch panel, this suit can now work safely in conjunction with any standalone airbag vest for racing.
Over the years we have been working with professional racers to develop the safest suits possible, this is our safest and most comfortable yet. Racing Neon AR suit already comes with 18 ergonomically placed protectors and if you remove the 4SR Level 2 back and chest protectors, you can then wear your chosen airbag vest underneath. Easy and fast, you're now Airbag Ready!
Thanks to the unique cut and placement of accordion stretch panels, you can use several variants of standalone airbags available on the market. Our stitching and materials remain and will always remain 100% the same as our factory racers suits.
The price includes knee and elbow sliders, internal protectors, removable chest and back protectors, double hip and coccyx protection and all from reputable brands. We have 18 ergonomically placed protectors, the most used in any mass-produced 1pc leather suit.
"WE MAKE OUR PRODUCTION SUITS IN THE SAME WAY WE PREPARE OUR FACTORY RACERS SUITS"
We have also developed a simple and effective solution for holding up your leathers between track sessions, 4SR's Zipper Lock system will effectively hold the upper half of your suit out of the way.
The one-piece Racing Neon AR Airbag Ready is also equipped with:
- Hollow hump to fit your Camelbak rehydration pack
- Seamless stretch in the crotch and armpit area for increased movement
- Flexible, comfortable material used on the sleeve cuffs
- Zipper lock to hold your leathers in between track sessions
- Elbow down TECH elbow sliders. Available in several colours - Black, Red, Fluorescent Red, Fluorescent Yellow and Green.
Standard equipment of the Racing Neon AR Airbag Ready® includes:
- 1,2 mm thick cowhide / black, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Red /
- 4SR Elbow down TECH - replaceable elbow sliders
- Offset Shoulders and Pre-Curved Sleeves for the Perfect Riding Position
- High Specification Betac Shoulder, Elbow and Knee Pads (Certified according to EN 1621-1: 2012)
- YKK & OPTI Zippers
- Maximum Perforation on chest area, local perforation on arms, hips and thighs
- complete front perforation & local perforations underarm
- 3D mesh lining
- Kevlar stretch panels for maximum mobility
- flexible leather panels
- hollow aerodynamic hump to fit camelbak
- use of double seams at more stressed points
- soft kevlar sleeve cuffs
- comfortable collar
- reflective logo on collar
- includes chest and spine protectors (Both must be removed if using an Airbag system)
- includes knee sliders
- excluding Airbag system
- AR suit is compatible with In & motion airbag system, Alpinestars Tech-Air®,
- AR Airbag Ready® is a trademark registered in the Industrial Property Office of the Czech Republic
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
|EU 48 - UK 38||93-96 cm||85-87 cm||96-98 cm||57-58 cm||72-73 cm|
|EU 50 - UK 40||97-100 cm||88-90 cm||99-101 cm||59-60 cm||74-75 cm|
|EU 52 - UK 42||101-104 cm||91-93 cm||102-104 cm||61-62 cm||76-77 cm|
|EU 54 - UK 44||105-108 cm||94-96 cm||105-107 cm||63-64 cm||78-79 cm|
|EU 56 - UK 46||109-112 cm||97-99 cm||108-110 cm||65-66 cm||80-81 cm|
|EU 58 - UK 48||113-116 cm||100-102 cm||111-113 cm||67-68 cm||82-83 cm|
Motorbike suit should be tight.
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm
- If the items are in stock, they are dispatched the following business day
- If for any reason it not possible to meet the delivery deadline, we will inform you immediately
- For shipping within the EU, we utilize courier services by GLS or UPS
- Shipping within the EU is 5 EUR, the rate for shipping worldwide, will be calculated individually after the order is created