Bomber Lady Camo
The first biker jacket made from hand coloured camo leather! The Bomber Lady Camo jacket combines the typical cut of a flight jacket with added motorcycling design. It utilises modern materials but has a strong & distinctive vintage touch.
Women's Camouflage Bomber Lady jacket was primarily designed for motorcycle riding with the inclusion of added safety protectors; but simply remove these protectors and the jacket hasenough style that you can wear it every day, anytime you want.
The natural grain of the leather perfectly complements the unique look of this motorcycle jacket and each part of the jacket is truly exceptional because of this. 4SR Bomber Jackets are safe, classy and unique with each having its own natural grain and colouring that ensures no two jackets are the same.
So this carefully cut jacket is crafted around market leading level 2 protection from Safe Tech, and our quilted shoulders sit perfectly around the protection to give you that fully fitted feel when riding.
4SR women's motorcycle leather Bomber Lady Camo jacket:
- 1,1 mm first class buffalo Camouflage leather
- YKK MetalGun zippers
- high quality protectors Safe Tech on the shoulders and elbows, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2 T+
- all protectors are completely detachable
- ergonomic shape
- perforated lining
- local perforation system will make riding pleasant even on hot summer days
- ribbed hem and cuffs
- stylish details
- three outside pockets and three inside pockets
- jacket can be also equipped with certified back protector Sas-Tec
- connection with leather trousers and jeans through long and short zipper
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
|EU 36 - UK 8||84-87||68-71|
|EU 38 - UK 10||88-91||72-75|
|EU 40 - UK 12||92-95||76-79|
|EU 42 - UK 14||96-99||80-83|
|EU 44 - UK 16||100-103||84-87|
Motorbike jacket should be tight.
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm (shiny sleeves) & impregnation spray