Universal sports trousers made for maximum safety, flexibility and comfort for sports riding.
You will find an extensive use of seamless Kevlar stretch panel in the crotch allowing a rider to easily move around the bike.
External PU slider protectors on knees, same like on 1PC racing suits, are race proven in BSB Championship. Sports riders with their knee on the tarmac will welcome velcro straps for attaching sliders.
4SR leather motorcycle pants TR 3:
- 1,2 mm cowhide leather
- YKK zippers
- high quality Betac knee protectors, EN 1621-1: 2012 LEVEL 1 certified
- memory protectors Viscofoam on the hips and tailbone
- seamless Kevlar stretch in crotch for maximum flexibility
- flexible panels for better mobility
- variable waist
- double fastening
- race proven in BSB external PU slider protectors
- velcro straps for attaching sliders
- sliders are not included
- connection with 4SR jackets through long and short zipper
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
|EU 48 - UK 30||85-87 cm||72-73 cm|
|EU 50 - UK 32||88-90 cm||74-75 cm|
|EU 52 - UK 34||91-93 cm||76-77 cm|
|EU 54 - UK 36||94-96 cm||78-79 cm|
|EU 56 - UK 38||97-99 cm||80-81 cm|
|EU 58 - UK 40||100-102 cm||82-83 cm|
TR3 trousers should be shorter to fit into the boots.
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm or impregnation spray