Roadster Lady III Red
The Roadster Lady III – Red jacket is designed primarily for naked bike and streetfighter riders, and enthusiasts of timeless motorcycle clothing.
The new black-white-red variant is follow up of the popular leather motorcycle jacket Roadster Lady II. The jacket has undergone several modifications and improvements for practicality and safety. It comfortably wraps around the rider's body, pre-curved sleeves allow for a more comfortable riding position and a better grip on the handlebars, while flex panels inserted into the back of the shoulders provide the necessary flexibility during the ride. Air circulation is ensured by perforations on the inner sides of the sleeves, running from the armpits to the wrists, on the sides, and shoulder flex panels. On the other hand, in colder weather conditions hollow fiber thermal liner can be attached to the jacket. The thermal liner is part of the jacket.
Because rider's safety is our top priority at 4SR, the Roadster Lady III – Red jacket is equipped with state of the art Safe Tech protectors in the shoulder and elbow area, providing the highest Level of protection (certification level 2 T+). These protectors are so ergonomic that you won't even notice them. Additionally, the jacket is reinforced with two layers of leather in areas exposed during a fall - the shoulders, elbows, and lower back. A back protector can be inserted into the jacket. Overall, the jacket has the highest level of durability AAA (EN 17092-2 certification).
The Roadster Lady III – Red jacket has an extended back section, providing better protection against drafts and offering compatibility with Kevlar jeans through a short zipper or leather motorcycle pants with a long circumferential zipper. There are a total of five pockets for essential items - two external and one internal pocket can be closed with a YKK zipper, and two others with velcro.
4SR Leather Motorcycle Jacket Roadster Lady III – Red:
- 1.1 mm thick premium cowhide /black, pearl white, red/
- YKK zippers
- state of the art Safe Tech protectors certified according to the highest standard EN 1621-1:2012 LEVEL 2 T+
- all protectors are removable
- the jacket has the top protection AAA certification (EN 17092-2)
- local perforation ensures jacket ventilation on hot summer days
- stylish details - quilted shoulders, flexible panels in the back of the jacket
- short sporty collar
- two external and three internal pockets
- removable thermal liner
- adjustable waist straps
- ergonomic fit with extended back
- choice to insert a back protector
- possibility to attach kevlar jeans with a short or motorcycle pants with circumferential zipper
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
|EU 36 - UK 8||84-87 cm||68-71 cm|
|EU 38 - UK 10||88-91 cm||72-75 cm|
|EU 40 - UK 12||92-95 cm||76-79 cm|
|EU 42 - UK 14||96-99 cm||80-83 cm|
|EU 44 - UK 16||100-103 cm||84-87 cm|
Motorbike jacket should be tight.
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm
- If the items are in stock, they are dispatched the following business day.
- If for any reason it not possible to meet the delivery deadline, we will inform you immediately.
- For shipping within the EU, we utilize courier services by GLS or UPS.
- Shipping within the EU is 5 EUR, the rate for shipping worldwide, will be calculated individually after the order is created.