60's biker Jeans
First biker jeans for Cafe Racers with perfect cut. Color and cuff with red stitching, gives these biker jeans extraordinary style. The flexible inside pockets keep 4SR biker jeans comfortably wide whilst the protectors stay fixed tight around your legs. Gentleman, let's ride !!
No more sweating on hot days!
These motorcycle jeans are made of 14 ounce denim reinforced with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber around the knees and the backside. They feature adjustable cutting-edge Safe Tech knee protectors fixed in our patented pockets. The pockets keep the protectors tight around the knees whilst allowing for a comfortable width of the trousers. Viscofoam (memory foam) protectors on both sides provide protection over the hips. 60's Kevlar® jeans feature an improved cut, anatomically shaped knee parts and latest design.
TESTED BY HUMANS
4SR retro biker jeans 60's:
- 14 ounce dark blue denim
- reinforced with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber on the knees and hips
- high quality Safe Tech knee protectors, EN 1621-1: 2012 LEVEL 2 T+ certified, adjustable to fit your height. The protectors are fixed in our patented pocket that is found on no other type of motorcycle jeans!
- memory protectors Viscofoam on the hips
- anatomical design of knees
- 4SR motorcycle jeans can be also equipped with certified hip protectors Sas-Tec
- zipper for connection with 4SR jackets
- textile bag packaging
Take a pair of your own jeans that resembles the fit you are insterested in buying and measure them as follows.
|EU 48 - UK 30||40 cm||106 cm|
|EU 50 - UK 32||42 cm||106,5 cm|
|EU 52 - UK 34||44 cm||107 cm|
|EU 54 - UK 36||46 cm||107,5 cm|
|EU 56 - UK 38||48 cm||108 cm|
|EU 58 - UK 40||50 cm||108,5 cm|
|EU 60 - UK 42||52 cm||109 cm|
Don't forget that motorbike jeans should be longer.
- textile products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with impregnation spray
- If the items are in stock, they are dispatched the following business day
- If for any reason it not possible to meet the delivery deadline, we will inform you immediately
- For shipping within the EU, we utilize courier services by GLS or UPS
- Shipping within the EU is 5 EUR, the rate for shipping worldwide, will be calculated individually after the order is created