Racing Minimoto Yellow
Over the years we have been working with professional racers to develop the safest suits possible. Our stitching and materials remain and will always remain 100% the same as our factory racers suits.
Mobility is very important for a racer and you will find an extensive use of seamless Aramid stretch panel in the front part, crotch, underarm and at the back of the knee, allowing a rider to easily move around the bike, for extra comfort we use a soft fabric at the cuffs. As a subtle touch the fluorescent colours are not only fashionable but will catch the eye of every other road user for added safety.
If you want to improve your kids motorcycle suit with leather logos, 4SR badging service is here for you!
"WE MAKE OUR PRODUCTION SUITS IN THE SAME WAY WE PREPARE OUR FACTORY RACERS SUITS"
We have also developed a simple and effective solution for holding up your leathers between track sessions, 4SR's Zipper Lock system will effectively hold the upper half of your suit out of the way.
4SR kids 1PC suit with elbow sliders Racing Minimoto Yellow:
- 1,2 mm cowhide leather / black, fluorescent yellow, grey, white /
- high quality protectors Sas-Tec on shoulders, elbows and knees, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012
- offset shoulders and pre-curved sleeves for the perfect riding position
- YKK & OPTI Zippers
- 3D mesh lining
- extensive Aramid stretch for maximum flexibility
- aerodynamic speed hump
- use of tripple seams & patented, double 4SR seam at more stressed points
- soft stretch cuffs
- comfortable collar
- reflective logo on the collar
- excludes chest & back protector
- includes knee sliders
What does 4SR have and others don't?:
- Aramid stretch under the armpits and crotch is seamless
- After closing the patent on the slider of the main zipper, the unzipped suit will not fall passed the butt
- Areas prone to abrasion are connected by a patented, double 4SR seam, which is sewn 4x!
- 4SR suits have two layers of leather on the elbows, shoulders, hips and seating area
- 4SR leather was tested by the TÜV Rheinland® certification center according to the EN 13595-2: 2002 standard, where it withstood 11.2s in the abrasion resistance test. We received the Level 2 safety label for our leather.
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
Motorbike suit should be tight.
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm
- If the items are in stock, they are dispatched the following business day
- If for any reason it not possible to meet the delivery deadline, we will inform you immediately
- For shipping within the EU, we utilize courier services by GLS or UPS
- Shipping within the EU is 5 EUR, the rate for shipping worldwide, will be calculated individually after the order is created