Because we understand the everyday needs of a biker who has to be resistant to wind & rain we have developed the BK 2 textile trousers.
The loose fit and flexible panels above the knees won’t be restricting your movement in any way, with Level 2 T+ protection from Safe Tech, can be zipped directly to 4SR range of textile or leather jackets.
4SR textile motorcycle trousers BK 2:
- High-strength textile material Nylon 600
- YKK zippers
- high quality Safe Tech knee protectors, EN 1621-1: 2012 LEVEL 2 T+ certified, adjustable to fit your height.
- memory protectors on the hips
- all protectors are completely detachable
- accordion stretch panels helps movement and comfort
- complete detachable thermo-lining
- internal waterproof membrane
- extended air-intakes
- velcro fly fastening
- variable waist
- reflective straps
- two outside pockets
- connection with jackets through long and short zipper
Take a pair of your own trousers that resembles the fit you are insterested in buying and measure them as follows.
|EU 48 - UK 30||43 cm||98 cm|
|EU 50 - UK 32||45 cm||100 cm|
|EU 52 - UK 34||47 cm||102 cm|
|EU 54 - UK 36||49 cm||104 cm|
|EU 56 - UK 38||51 cm||106 cm|
|EU 58 - UK 40||53 cm||108 cm|
Don't forget that motorbike trousers should be longer.
- textile products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with impregnation spray
- If the items are in stock, they are dispatched the following business day
- If for any reason it not possible to meet the delivery deadline, we will inform you immediately
- For shipping within the EU, we utilize courier services by GLS or UPS
- Shipping within the EU is 5 EUR, the rate for shipping worldwide, will be calculated individually after the order is created