Rowdie Denim Jacket
Next piece of puzzle called perfectly dressed motorbiker is 4SR Rowdie Denim Jacket.
Rowdie jacket is made from durable denim and equipped with italian protectors Betac which meets requirements of the latest norm. Shoulders and elbows are reinforced by leather. Thermolining is included. Who doesn't like leather can complete his kevlar jeans with new Rowdie denim jacket.
4SR jeans Rowdie Denim Jacket:
- 14 ounce denim with leather patches on the shoulders and elbows
- metal YKK zippers
- high-quality protectors Betac on the shoulders and elbows, certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2 T+
- all protectors are completely detachable
- four outside pockets and three inside pockets
- ergonomic shape, longer back part
- shorter collar
- variable waist
- jacket can be also equipped with certified back protector Sas-Tec
- connection with leather trousers and jeans through long and short zipper
Don't stretch your body. Stay relaxed.
|EU 48 - UK 38||95-98 cm||85-88 cm|
|EU 50 - UK 40||99-102 cm||89-92 cm|
|EU 52 - UK 42||103-106 cm||93-96 cm|
|EU 54 - UK 44||107-110 cm||97-100 cm|
|EU 56 - UK 46||111-114 cm||101-104 cm|
|EU 58 - UK 48||115-118 cm||105-108 cm|
|EU 60 - UK 50||119-122 cm||109-112 cm|
Motorbike jacket should be tight.
- textile products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with impregnation spray