The Naked pants represents ideal combination of civil look and high protection.
Classical straight cut with legs over boots is supplemented by top-level protectors Betac allowing positioning. These pants don't lack flexible kevlar stretches or practical side pockets. The Naked pants are designed explicitly for use on naked bikes.
4SR leather pants Naked:
- 1,1 mm cowhide leather
- YKK zippers
- high quality Safe Tech knee protectors, EN 1621-1: 2012 LEVEL 2 T+ certified, adjustable to fit your height.
- memory protectors Viscofoam on the hips
- Kevlar® stretch in crotch
- flexible panels for better mobility
- perforated liner
- variable waist
- connection with jackets through long and short zipper
Take a pair of your own trousers that resembles the fit you are insterested in buying and measure them as follows.
|EU 36 - UK 8||34 cm||104 cm|
|EU 38 - UK 10||36 cm||106 cm|
|EU 40 - UK 12||38 cm||108 cm|
|EU 42 - UK 14||40 cm||110 cm|
|EU 48 - UK 30||41 cm||101 cm|
|EU 50 - UK 32||43 cm||103 cm|
|EU 52 - UK 34||45 cm||105 cm|
|EU 54 - UK 36||47 cm||107 cm|
|EU 56 - UK 38||49 cm||109 cm|
|EU 58 - UK 40||51 cm||111 cm|
|EU 60 - UK 42||53 cm||113 cm|
Don't forget that motorbike trousers should be longer.
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm
- If the items are in stock, they are dispatched the following business day
- If for any reason it not possible to meet the delivery deadline, we will inform you immediately
- For shipping within the EU, we utilize courier services by GLS or UPS
- Shipping within the EU is 5 EUR, the rate for shipping worldwide, will be calculated individually after the order is created