Racing Monster Green
For the 2017 products series we wanted to come up with something new and truly unique. Something that would further increase the safety of our products. So “committed” is 4SR to be innovative and unique that new features such as the plastic sliders began their development over 2 years ago in spring 2015.
The most important design criteria considered for any new function is the ergonomics of the sliders. Or team considered shape, feel & comfort before considering style and colouring of the new sliders.
With our materials selected and ergonomic designs completed it was time to test new suits and slider system. No better than our top level sponsored BSB riders to try out our new suits and sliders! This testing was completed during their 2016 racing season BSB and the overall feedback was extremely positive. Not only were the riders impressed with crash resistance of the sliders but also the levels of comfort for the riders. As a result we approved the new sliders and are now able to include these features in the 2017 collection.
The 2017 one piece suits are equipped with a newly designed hollow hump which has room for your hydration/drinking bag. Other new features include the 3D removable lining, articulated knees/sleeves, extension in the arms and more allocation of Kevlar stretch materials. Total mobility, that is the expression characterising all 4SR one-piece suits
And that problem of how to keep up your suit between track & race sessions is now solved! 4SR’s 2017 one piece suits offer an internal band/zipper that holds them up so you don’t need your leather belt anymore. Clever huh!
Our motorcycle suits are frequently used at the BSB championship, one of the most dangerous superbike competition. Since the suits are exposed to maximum strain during frequent fall-downs, we ensure the quality protectors are placed correctly. 4SR suits consist of 22 ergonomically placed protectors, which is the highest possible number of protectors made for line-produced suits. Racing Monster Green suit is already equipped with certified chest & back protector Sas-Tec.
As a subtle touch the fluorescent colours are not only fashionable but will catch the eye of every other road user for added safety.
This Monster Green suits colour scheme was originally designed for James Westmoreland in the Yamaha Traction Control, BSB Supersport Championship. And now it can be yours.
4SR one-piece racing suit Racing Monster Green:
- 1,2 mm cowhide leather / black, fluorescent green, camo pattern /
- improved 2017 cut
- high quality knee protectors Betac certificated in accordance with EN 1621-1:2012
- original YKK zippers
- complete front perforation & local perforations underarm
- detachable 3D mesh lining
- extensive kevlar stretch for maximum flexibility
- better shaped leather panels at the back area of the suit will take care of perfect mobility
- aerodynamic speed hump with space for Water Bag
- double and triple seems
- kevlar stretch cuffs
- comfortable collar
- reflective logo on the collar
- equipped with certified chest & back protector Sas-Tec.
including knee sliders
- leather products wash by soft sponge and warm soap water
- dust, dirt and insect remove promptly before it get dry
- dry the garment unfolded away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- treat garment with leather balm