Our 96 Stingray sports motorcycle gloves were developed in conjunction with world-class superbike racers. The emphasis as always was on safety, so we went the next level when choosing our materials and creating the pre-curved shape.
Our biggest development from the previous 4SR race glove, is the use of stingray skin to protect the scaphoid area. Stingray skin is highly abrasion-resistant and stable at high temperatures, providing an all-round better solution than existing plastic scaphoid protectors.
Our Superbike glove has a pre-curved shape to give the rider a perfect feeling on the handlebars and reduces the problem of blistering hands, we have also introduced a very fine Pittards leather on the palms, this is 2 times more durable than Kangaroo leather.
Another improved safety feature is our flexible leather connection between the riders ring finger & little finger, a delicate area that is prone to damage during a crash. This feature is doubled up with an extra layer of 100 % DuPont ™ Kevlar®.
Racing gloves 96 Stingray are equipped with anti - shocksystem made by Viscofoam material, this absorbs the impact from hitting the asphalt. This smart material which gradually deforms on impact, is used in the production of the palm, wrist, the main knuckle and fingers.
If you like the previous model 96 Gloves, you will love this Stingray model.
4SR motorcycle racing gloves 96 Stingray:
- Leather gloves made of goatskin, special Anilin Digital design
- Ergonomic shape of the fingers ensures better comfort for your hands
- Outer seams ensure comfortable wear
- Flexible panel to reduce pressure on the joints
- Ring finger & little finger connection reinforced with 100% DuPont ™ Kevlar® and reduces the risk of injury
- Protector palms and scaphoid made from 100 % stingray skin
- Viscofoam® protectors over wrists, joints and knuckles ensure alleviation of an accidental impact in a crash situation by spreading the power of the impact more evenly over the surface
- Inside lining made of Kevlar fabric
- Triple fastening ensures the glove stays in place
- Dry and ventilate gloves after every ride
- Dirt and insect remove promptly by soft sponge and warm soap water
- Dry the garment away from heat sources and in a ventilated place
- Treat your leather gloves with leather balm